Based on the feedback I’ve gotten in the past few hours from friends and readers about music equalling motivation, I’ve decided to make it easier for our readers and take away one more excuse.
Instead of just giving you posts that LIST the songs I’m rocking that keep me going, I’m going one better and sharing the love. That’s right. Call it what you will, but it I’m not selling it, is it really more than a glorified mix tape? That’s for you to decide.
This first one was quick, as it’s a collection of the first group of songs that didn’t have to be converted. Expect more in the coming weeks as I convert and paste into playlists for you.
But for now, here’s a nice introduction (click on that!!). One hour long, non-stop and confident as all get out. Uploaded right from my computer to my online file storage space, ready for you to take and work out to.
01. Celebrity Skin, Hole
02. Just a Girl, No Doubt
03. Rocket, Goldfrapp
04. Youth Knows No Pain, Lykke Li
05. Oh No!, Marina and the Diamonds
06. Dance With Me, the Sounds
07. Tesko Suicide, Sneakerpimps
08. Promiscuous, Nelly Furtado + Timbaland
09. Bulletproof, La Roux
10. Bullitproof, Breakbeat Era
11. Invincible, Pat Benetar
12. What Else is There?, Royksopp
13. Konichiwa Bitches, Robyn
14. Our Disease, Breakbeat Era
15. Fastlane, Esthero
16. Black Magic, Magic Wands
17. Might Like You Better, Amanda Blank
Now go out and do the damn thing. Hugs and Kisses from Germany!